The 834S/854S is Toro’s dual trajectory full circle sprinkler series. With many innovative features, its selectable trajectory provides a 15 or 25 degree setting with a simple turn of the main nozzle.
- Available in 1" (2.5 cm) inlet (834S) and 1 1/2" (3.8 cm) inlet (854S).
- Constant velocity full-circle drive.
- The industry’s largest and most flexible nozzle selection.
- Spike-Guard™ Solenoid has a 20,000 volt lightning rating and draws 1/2 the amperage of conventional solenoids.
- Constant velocity full circle drive
Provides consistent rotation speeds from sprinkler to sprinkler.
- The industry’s largest and most flexible nozzle selection
With the industry’s largest selection of nozzles, Toro sprinklers allow you to put the precise amount of water exactly where you need it.
- Spike-Guard™ solenoid
With its 20,000-volt lightning rating (industry’s highest), the Spike Guard™ solenoid has virtually eliminated the need for solenoid replacement in high lightning environments. And with 1/2 the amperage draw of traditional solenoids you can run twice as many sprinklers simultaneously, reduce the cost of wiring during initial installation, or increase the distance from controller to sprinkler.
- Indestructible stainless-steel valve seat
The seat never gets damaged, never requires replacement and lowers the cost of ownership.
- Slow closing piston valve eliminates pressure surges
Slow closing piston valve eliminates the high-pressure surges that can damage the sprinkler, valves and piping systems.
- Selectable pilot valve
Allows pressure regulation adjustment at the sprinkler to 50, 65, 80 or 100 psi (3.4, 4.5, 5.5 or 6.9 bar).
- Removable rock screen
It allows you to flush debris out of the piping system from the top of the sprinkler.
- Check valve standard
Prevents low head drainage, puddling and soil erosion.
- Effluent water models available
Models are available with lavender marking to identify the use of non-potable water.